Myth-testing Christmas movies with SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS (ft. Vsauce3)
- Published on: Thursday, December 15, 2016
- Jake from Vsauce3 and I test scenes from Home Alone, Elf and A Christmas Story using only the Scientific Method... and some cow eyes.
FREE Audio Book- http://bit.ly/AudibleMarkRober -American Sniper by Chris Kyle
JAKE'S VIDEO- https://cnclips.net/video/5NhijmGTwwo/video.html
THREADBANGER VIDEO (we also shot scene with Rob in the house... it's cool)- https://cnclips.net/video/cLPEcasx03M/video.html
I made an unlisted vid to explain why the snowball test is valid since the physics is a bit counter intuitive and enough people brought it up: https://cnclips.net/video/1xEVByU6pyM/video.html
0:08- Christmas supamix- by Andrew Applepie (he mixed this just for me... email him if you want it)- http://andrewapplepie.com/
2:01- Berlin- Andrew Applepie- http://andrewapplepie.com/
8:34- Special song written just fo my bad self- Lincoln Hoppe, http://lincolnhoppe.com/
Thanks to Lowe's Home Improvement for letting me come out and use the set. Check out their behind the scenes: https://cnclips.net/video/-3fZJv8VIyk/video.html
We real life tested actual scenes from three Christmas classics in a replica of the Home Alone house:
1) A Christmas Story- Can you really shoot your eye out with a Red Ryder BB gun?
2) Elf- What happens if you actually get hit with a snowball at 95 mph?
3) Home Alone- What really happens if you put a blow torch on your head for 7 seconds?
The winner got to keep the awesome leg lamp and the loser had to wear Ralph's pink bunny suit
PLEASE CONSIDER SUBSCRIBING: http://tinyurl.com/MarkRober-Sub
I make videos like this once a month all year long while supplies last:
CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL: http://tinyurl.com/MarkRober-YouTube