Texarkana, Arkansas USA - Virtual Railfan LIVE
- Published on: Saturday, January 18, 2020
- You are watching a live stream of Texarkana, Arkansas USA, for people who enjoy watching trains.
Actual start date: July 18, 2019
Special thanks to the owner of the Flying Crow, a beautifully renovated passenger car, for hosting this cam. The car is right on the tracks with a brand new observation deck and diner! Visit them on Facebook: /theflyingcrow
You are welcome to join our family friendly chat, but keep in mind that there’s a community with rules already established. Please check them out below.
Duplication or distribution of our videos is STRICTLY prohibited without permission. Official policy here: https://virtualrailfan.com/recording
When’s the next train? Yeah, we get this a lot. You can figure out the next Amtrak passenger train with this handy link: https://bit.ly/2M4bFLF
There’s no schedule for freight trains, but some of our more knowledgeable members will provide real-time information when it’s available. Please refrain from asking.
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don't use the terms "foamer" or "foaming" in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first. Off topic conversation such as music, sports, jokes, etc. is fine, but it must be kept in balance with on topic.
• Please keep conversations of personal issues (medical, domestic, legal, etc.) out of the chat; take it to messaging or email. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or criticize other people’s presences or contributions. This is not an exclusive club, we try hard to ensure that our chats feel welcoming to anyone who drops by.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
ABOUT THIS FEED:
Texarkana, Arkansas is located directly on the border with Texarkana, Texas, in the northeast corner of of the Lone Star state. Railroad traffic includes the single-track Kansas City Southern Shreveport Subdivision, and the double-track Union Pacific Pine Pine Bluff and Shreveport Subdivision (ex-Missouri Pacific and ex-St. Louis Southwestern (Cotton Belt) main lines). 50-60 Mainline freight action on both lines, including unit and intermodal trains, plus 2 daily Amtrak Texas Eagle (the station is next door to Flying Crow).
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Virtual Railfan currently has 71 cams from 4 countries. Visit our website for memberships, more free cams, and our own live chat. Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad you’re here!
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear! Please email us at [email protected] If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know.