Rock Skip Robot- The Science of Perfect Rock Skipping
- Published on: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- Shout out to Skippa the robot for her help on this one. Protect yourself from your Russian comrades with NordVPN. Go to https://NordVPN.com/markrober and use code MARKROBER for 77% off.
0:11- Cereal Killa- Blue Wednesday - https://soundcloud.com/bluewednesday/
0:35- Pokemon in NYC- Andrew Applepie- http://andrewapplepie.com/
1:14- Danijel Zambo- Moutain King- https://soundcloud.com/danijel-zambo
2:54- Faidherbe Square- ProleteR- https://soundcloud.com/proleter-beatm...
3:35- Berlin- Andrew Applepie- http://andrewapplepie.com/
4:44- Arrow- Andrew Applepie- http://andrewapplepie.com/
8:13- Q- Blue Wednesday - https://soundcloud.com/bluewednesday/
10:00- Too Happy to be cool by Notebreak- https://soundcloud.com/notebreak/dubs...
Summary: I built a rock skipping robot with the help of my nieces and nephews to understand the perfect way to skip a rock. In the end we learned that 4 things matter most:
1) Rock angle of 20 degrees
2) Rock PATH angle of 20 degrees
3) Spin the rock as much as possible
4) Choose a rock that is flat on the bottom and as heavy as possible for you to still get to your max arm speed.
They are soft- https://teespring.com/stores/markrober
PLEASE CONSIDER SUBSCRIBING: http://tinyurl.com/MarkRober-Sub
I make videos like this once a month all year long while supplies last:
CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL: http://tinyurl.com/MarkRober-YouTube