Takeaway Bosses Jailed for Manslaughter After Teenager Dies From Nut Allergy | Good Morning Britain
Schoolgirl begged 'Daddy, help me' after allergic reaction to Pret baguette on flight | ITV News
Owen Carey who suffered fatal allergic reaction 'misled' by Byron burger food chain | ITV News
- Published on: Friday, September 13, 2019
- A teenager who suffered a fatal reaction after eating a birthday burger at a Byron restaurant was misled into believing there were no allergens in the meal, a coroner has ruled.
Owen Carey, who told staff he was allergic to dairy, suffered a fatal reaction after eating grilled chicken coated in buttermilk at the restaurant at the O2 Arena in Greenwich in April 2017, while celebrating his 18th birthday.
• Subscribe to ITV News on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2lOHmNj
• Get breaking news and more stories at http://www.itv.com/news
Follow ITV News on Facebook: /itvnews/
Follow ITV News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/itvnews
Follow ITV News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itvnews/