Conor Neill | Leading Myself and Others | Coronavirus/COV-19 Quarantine Entertainment Livestream #3
- Published on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- I am in quarantine (with the rest of Spain). Maybe you are in quarantine? It's a good time to try new things. I am trying out YouTube Live. Join me tomorrow at 17:00 CET for the first of a series of Livestream events. Bring your questions, bring your popcorn, bring your beer/wine/coffee/tea... depending on the hour in your location.
Hi, I’m Conor Neill, I speak and write about Persuasion, the art of Moving People to Action. I have the privilege of being father to two great little daughters. I live in Barcelona, Spain.
Questions? Ideas? Tweet me: http://www.twitter.com/conorneill
Visit my channel for more videos: https://cnclips.net/user/rhetoricaljourney
Conor is a sought-after keynote speaker on Leadership. He teaches Leadership Communications at IESE Business School and is the President of Vistage in Spain, part of the world’s leading CEO organisation. As an entrepreneur, he has founded 5 companies, selling 16 private jets and building the 3rd largest fleet of private jets in Spain. He is a visiting professor at University College Dublin, the University of Montevideo and Permanent Faculty on Entrepreneurs’ Organisation’s Global Leadership Academy.
What is Persuasion?
* What does it take to move people to action?
* What does it take to have impact when you communicate?
* How can I inspire the people around me to be the best version of themselves?
These are questions that I answer. I answer these questions with tools that work for politicians, business leaders, entrepreneurs and professors.
Where do I begin?
The Complete Guide to Personal Habits: 158 Positive Reflections in 7 Categories to Be The Best Version of Yourself http://bit.ly/1Z3baAz
10 Personal Habits of Resilient People http://bit.ly/2N0PqsQ
14 Things Highly Productive People Do Differently http://bit.ly/2MXWdU9
Simple Rules for Effective Meetings http://bit.ly/2N8A2KK
6 Ways to get your Email Ignored http://bit.ly/2MXWCpD
17 Daily personal habits for a fulfilling life http://bit.ly/2MXWM0d
Free Speaking Course http://bit.ly/speakpractice
Speak as a Leader is an email driven course. You will learn to deliver speeches that are interesting and lively so that you can capture and maintain your audience’s attention.