HOW IT WORKS | Euro coins, Recycled clothes, Parmesan, Cutlery | Episode 20 | Free Documentary
- Published on: Thursday, September 4, 2014
- The show that reveals how extraordinary items in our world are designed, constructed and produced. Engineering, technologies and big ideas that make the world go round.
Find out "How it Works"
- Recycled clothes: See how plastic bottles are turned into clothing
- Euro coins: not just nice to look at but also designed to prevent counterfeiting
- Parmesan: Not the pulverized stuff, but the great original
- Cutlery: Simple look but lots of engineering is involved in the process